What is Dwelling Insurance?

When you’re in the process of purchasing a home or condo or renting, you’ll likely also start the insurance buying process. If you’ve ever wondered what coverage protects the structure of the house itself, we can help. Dwelling coverage — also called Coverage A — is meant to cover the structure of the policyholder’s dwelling or home (walls, floors, windows and more).

Before we look at how dwelling coverage protects you, Grange Insurance dives deeper into what it is. Learn more here!


Recent Posts

See All